Zeroflame Fire Retardant Paint is one of the most versatile fire protection coatings available. It will achieve Class 1 and Class 0 on timber surfaces and maintain Class 1 and Class 0 on non-combustible surfaces such as plaster walls.
This product can be applied over sound existing coatings and can be over-coated with standard latex paints where a decorative finish is required. Added to all this is a single-pack, waterborne product which is extremely simple to use.
Zeroflame fire retardant paint is a professional fire protection system for use on hardwood and other cellulose based surfaces. The protection properties will remain active for the lifetime of the substrate.
ZeroFlame Fire Retardant Paint Features
- Class 1 and Class 0 protection achieved
- Single pack system
- Can be applied over sound existing coatings
- Matt white finish
- Can be over-coated with latex paint
- Coverage rate 3.7m2/litre
- Tested to BS476 Parts 6 &7
- Apply this product using a brush, roller or spray
- Do not mix with other solutions
- Coats should be applied at intervals of 40-50 minutes