174 SOLISS is a self-levelling mortar for use on interior floors in domestic and commercial premises and is suitable for the preparation of appropriate substrates prior to the installation of a range of floor coverings.
174 SOLISS is a self-levelling mortar for use on interior floors in domestic and commercial premises and is suitable for the preparation of appropriate substrates before the installation of a range of floor coverings. Ready-to-use, with the addition of clean water, the application of 174 SOLISS should be combined with a preliminary coat of primer 163 OMNISOL or 165 PROLIPRIM UNIVERSEL.
- 174 Soliss Mortar is compatible with anhydrite screeds when used with primer 165 Proliprim Universel
- Suitable for all cement based substrates – old & new
- Multiple thicknesses in a single application
- High impact strength & mechanical performance
- Suitable for use with wet under floor heating systems
- Suitable for new or renovation of existing screeds and concrete floors
- Fluid and self-smoothing with excellent self-levelling capability
- High impact resistance
- Rapid installation
- Rapid setting – Walk on after 3 hours under suitable conditions
174 SOLISS is suitable for levelling liquid screeds, rough tamped concrete and other well bonded solid substrates
3 hrs curing before light traffic use can be achieved based upon a 10mm thickness. Curing will vary according to:
- Applied thickness
- Atmospheric conditions (temperature & humidity)
- Overall thickness of the coating
Appearance: grey powder n Apparent powder density: 1.2 ± 0.1 n Particle size: 0 – 0.5 mm n Composition: hydraulic binders, mineral fillers, specific fibres and special additives Application Specification (3) (3) Values determined in laboratory to the French CSTB test specification, at 23°C & 50% relative humidity n Self-levelling capacity: up to 25 min n Work time of mixed product: 30 min ± 5 min n Suitable for light foot traffic based upon a 10mm thickness: 3hrs under suitable conditions.
Substrate preparation. Substrates must be compliant with the current Building Regulations. Substrates must be clean, solid, sound and free of cracks, oil and traces of plaster, wax and any other product which may affect bonding. Scrape, brush off or vacuum clean all traces of plaster, laitance, paint, non-bonded adhesive, coatings or existing self – levelling coats. Floors with wax, grease or paint must be fully stripped. All substrates must be dust free. Where substrates are subject to rising damp use 167 PRIMAIRE ANTI-REMONTEE D’HUMIDITE* mixed with sand.
For more information contact us here.